The club’s constitution sets out the principles of the club’s purpose and management. Download a PDF of the constitution
Standards of Behaviour
Goslings London Sports Club is an inclusive LGBT+ organisation that supports its members and demonstrates a positive and progressive attitude to the wider community.
As members and supporters we will:
- Play fair
- Treat others with the same respect and fairness that we would wish to receive ourselves
- Thank our opponents
- Show patience with others
- Be tidy and considerate so we leave the facilities we use as we would wish to find them
- Not use violent or disrespectful behaviour or demonstrate offensive and abusive attitudes toward fellow members, opponents from other clubs or the wider general public. This includes in the places we play, the places we meet and on social media
- Uphold the same values off the court as we do when we are playing
- Respect the privacy of other members when we are away from the club environment
- Remember who we are and what we represent for each other and our wider community
- Enjoy ourselves
If at any point you feel a member or supporter does not uphold any aspect of these Standards of Behaviour, then you can raise a Complaint in accordance with our Complaints Policy. Download a PDF of our Standards of Behaviour and Complaints Policy
Our Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we will store and handle that data, and keep it safe.