London Women’s Badminton Club are organising a weekend of coaching on the 24th & 25th June with Badminton England at Milton Keynes (arrive Friday 23rd June). They are running 2 sessions, one for B- and above players and one for C players and currently have places available for both groups. The cost for this is £200 for a shared twin room and £220 for a single room (limited availability)
The price includes:
· 12 hours coaching (6 hours Saturday and 6 hours Sunday) withcurrent/past National players and coaches
· Accommodation on Friday and Saturday night
· All meals from Friday night till Sunday lunch
· Complimentary courts on Friday night (if available) including shuttles
· The use of gyms (if you have the energy)
· Free parking
Draft programme of what the sessions could cover is below.
If you are interested in attending, please contact Simone at email@example.com
10.00am – 1.00pm Session 1 Warm up
Overhead Strokes and Movement.
Underhand Strokes and Movement
Lunch at 1.00pm
2.00pm – 5.00pm Session 2 Serving and Return of Serve
Multi Feed Routines developing shots/movement from Session 1
9.00am – 12.00pm Session 3 Drives and Defence
Multifeeds and restricted practice routines. Lunch at 12.00pm
1.00pm – 4.00pm Session 4
Games to put lessons into Practice
Option to go over what has been done or particular requests.